Deutsche Invest Capital Solutions
Deutsche Invest Capital Solutions (DICS) uses entrepreneurial capital, a multi-disciplinary approach and a broad network to create and act on attractive investment opportunities.
PlanetHome is one of the largest nationwide brokers for residential real estate and mortgage with >80 offices across Germany and Austria.
Deutsche Invest Capital Solutions (DICS) is part of the Deutsche Invest Capital Partners group (DICP), an entrepreneur-backed alternative multi-asset investment manager with over €3.0B assets under management across four asset classes.
DICS creates and acts on attractive investment opportunities in Europe, in particular in the DACH region. DICS opportunistically invests across the capital structure leveraging the proprietary network of its leadership team and shareholders.
DICS, its founders and leadership team are deeply embedded and trusted in the DACH economy. Among its core investors are some of the most respected European entrepreneurial families as well as institutional investors.
Typical transactions include:
– Corporate Carve-Outs
– Leveraged Buy-Outs
– Growth Investments
Key Features of an Investment Situation:
- Location: DACH region and selected European opportunities
- Sectors: technology, financial services, consumer & retail, industrials and business services
- Transaction Size: typically, min. €10M, equity or hybrid
- Investment Horizon: 3-5 years
- Equity Return Target: 20% IRR
- Target Share: majority / protected minority holding
- Control: generally, board seat and active strategic involvement
- Co-investors: typically partnering with industry, financial sponsors or entrepreneurs
Get in Touch
80538 Munich, Germany
+49 89 9542 96150